JOB OPENING: PURCHASING AGENT
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the procurement of 10 to 13 million dollars per year of restaurant equipment and supplies;
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturers on single purchases;
- Evaluate manufacturers for best price and products;
- Negotiate freight contracts for receiving and shipping;
- Negotiate freight damage claims for products received and shipped;
- Write purchase orders to manufacturers and create terms and conditions for those purchase orders;
- Schedule shipping from manufacturers to coordinate with delivery and install crews;
- Oversee and manage stock in showroom.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Management, or Related.
40 hrs/week. Interview and job site in Montclair, CA.
How to apply: Send resume and cover letter via email to Michael B. Serrao at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Arrow Restaurant Equipment and Supplies, Inc., 5061 Arrow Hwy. Montclair, CA 91763